- They locked us up and left Ashya frightened and alone, crying like a wounded animal’: Starting today, the parents jailed for trying to save their little boy’s life tell their story. It will move – and enrage you
- Naghmeh and Brett King took their five-year-old son Ashya out of hospital
- Parents feared treatment their son would receive could kill the little boy
- They wanted him to receive proton therapy treatment, not available on NHS
- Doctors said Ashya’s life was in danger, so police issued an arrest warrant
- Family were tracked down to Malaga in Spain after 48-hour manhunt
- Couple were arrested for child cruelty and spent 72 hours behind bars
- Ashya has undergone two weeks worth of proton therapy in Prague
- He is now emerging from a semi-vegetative state, and has said ‘Mum’
- Southampton General Hospital denies doctors threatened to seek a court order to remove the Kings’ rights to make decisions about Ashya’s care
- It says treatment plan for Ashya complied with NHS best practice guidelines
Ashya King’s parents haven’t left their precious little boy alone for a second in the past 26 days. His mother, Naghmeh, is forever kissing him or massaging his limbs, while his father, Brett, just thanks God their five-year-old son has been returned to them.
Little more than three weeks ago, the Kings were wrenched from their desperately sick child and thrown into prison for 72 hours after being arrested for child cruelty.
Ashya was placed under armed guard in a single bed ward in a Spanish hospital where not even his five brothers or sister were allowed to visit him. The Kings now know the poor little boy ‘was crying like a wounded animal through the night’.
Read more: here
Το υλικό που σας παρουσιάζουμε σε αυτή την σελίδα είναι επιλεγμένο από τον επίσημο ιστότοπο των Χριστιανών Μαρτύρων του Ιεχωβά τον οποίο και σας προτρέπουμε να επισκέπτεστε τακτικά για την ποιότητα στην υλη που τον διακρίνει!
This is not the official website of Jehovah’s Witnesses jw.org is the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses and is the authoritative website about our beliefs, teachings, & activities.